Sadomasochistic
Joey
2004-05-31 05:31:43 UTC
What is the signature for sadomasochistic tendancies in a chart. This
is someone I just met and the Mars/Pluto conjunction in Virgo 10th
square Venus in Gemini 7th and Scorpio rising just screams S/M to me.
I have Virgo rising so this Mars/Pluto falls on my ascendant and with
Pisces DC I almost never know what is going on with others until it is
way late.

7/11/61 1:30 pm ST-6.00 GMT 89*12 W 13*42N

thanks

Joey
2004-05-31 17:10:46 UTC
Post by Joey
What is the signature for sadomasochistic tendancies in a chart. This
is someone I just met and the Mars/Pluto conjunction in Virgo 10th
square Venus in Gemini 7th and Scorpio rising just screams S/M to me.
I have Virgo rising so this Mars/Pluto falls on my ascendant and with
Pisces DC I almost never know what is going on with others until it is
way late.
7/11/61 1:30 pm ST-6.00 GMT 89*12 W 13*42N
thanks
Joey
With that falling on your Virgo ASC, I would go make a better choice Joey .
You'll save yourself from some real headaches, and maybe a butcher knife or
two. Not to worry-- it will be a clean cut. ;-)

John Roth
2004-05-31 17:54:11 UTC
Post by Joey
What is the signature for sadomasochistic tendancies in a chart. This
is someone I just met and the Mars/Pluto conjunction in Virgo 10th
square Venus in Gemini 7th and Scorpio rising just screams S/M to me.
I have Virgo rising so this Mars/Pluto falls on my ascendant and with
Pisces DC I almost never know what is going on with others until it is
way late.
7/11/61 1:30 pm ST-6.00 GMT 89*12 W 13*42N
There are a huge number of very different things lumped
under BDSM (the current catchall abbreviation for
"sado/masochistic".) That said, I'd generally look for
Pluto and the 12th house (hidden things, bondage).

John Roth
Post by Joey
thanks
Joey
Lisa Eclipse Astrology
2004-06-01 18:58:28 UTC
Post by John Roth
Post by Joey
What is the signature for sadomasochistic tendancies in a chart. This
is someone I just met and the Mars/Pluto conjunction in Virgo 10th
square Venus in Gemini 7th and Scorpio rising just screams S/M to me.
I have Virgo rising so this Mars/Pluto falls on my ascendant and with
Pisces DC I almost never know what is going on with others until it is
way late.
7/11/61 1:30 pm ST-6.00 GMT 89*12 W 13*42N
There are a huge number of very different things lumped
under BDSM (the current catchall abbreviation for
"sado/masochistic".) That said, I'd generally look for
Pluto and the 12th house (hidden things, bondage).
John Roth
Post by Joey
thanks
Joey
Hi Joey! I think Don is onto something, and I will get back to you
after I thoroughly compare 4 charts (2 male, 2 female) of people I know
that are involved in this lifestyle to some degree. On the Pluto note,
two of them have Pluto in the 12th, but the other two have Pluto in the
4th, which tells me a controlling father energy may be present (hmmmm).
The fourth house is private as opposed to the 10th, so maybe there is
something here. I will get back to you later about this because I see
other similarities and I want to list them out. I realize that 4 people
do not make a thorough research study in any way, but if we can even
pick up some themes, that would be a good start!

Lisa Allen
CFA
2004-06-02 07:05:55 UTC
Post by Joey
What is the signature for sadomasochistic tendancies in a chart.
Hard aspects from the four outer planets to the inner planets/Asc. Not
to mention house placements that echo this. Yes, that covers a lot of
territory.

Ken
c•f•a•a•t•a•l•t•d•o•t•n•e•t
Chris Mitchell
2004-06-03 01:28:57 UTC
Post by Joey
What is the signature for sadomasochistic tendancies in a chart. This
is someone I just met and the Mars/Pluto conjunction in Virgo 10th
square Venus in Gemini 7th and Scorpio rising just screams S/M to me.
I have Virgo rising so this Mars/Pluto falls on my ascendant and with
Pisces DC I almost never know what is going on with others until it is
way late.
7/11/61 1:30 pm ST-6.00 GMT 89*12 W 13*42N
thanks
Joey
Joey - is that 7 November or 11 July? And is the data you give this
person's chart, or yours?
--
Chris Mitchell,
Bristol, England.
Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to reply!
Joey
2004-06-03 20:45:09 UTC
It is his birthday July 11, 1961
Mine is May 18, 1954 Spokane Washington 12:16 pm

I have Pluto 12th and I think that is why I keep on attracting this
type of person, not the first time for me. But it is never out in the
open, it is very hidden and very intense. His sun/moon Cancer are
conjunct my South Node and it feels as karmic as you can get.
I had a similar experience 7 yrs ago with a man Dec 16, 1957 I can't
recall the time but it was Aries rising born Florence Italy. This one
stalked me and my EX husband over the phone for 3 yrs! Hows that for
strange.

Both guys seem bisexual to me but won't say so, big secrets all
around.
person's chart, or yours?
Chris Mitchell
2004-06-04 02:28:20 UTC
Post by Joey
It is his birthday July 11, 1961
Mine is May 18, 1954 Spokane Washington 12:16 pm
I have Pluto 12th and I think that is why I keep on attracting this
type of person, not the first time for me. But it is never out in the
open, it is very hidden and very intense. His sun/moon Cancer are
conjunct my South Node and it feels as karmic as you can get.
I had a similar experience 7 yrs ago with a man Dec 16, 1957 I can't
recall the time but it was Aries rising born Florence Italy. This one
stalked me and my EX husband over the phone for 3 yrs! Hows that for
strange.
Both guys seem bisexual to me but won't say so, big secrets all
around.
Interesting chart - Neptune right on the Ascendant trining Moon, so
strong fantasies - and that Pluto/Mars conjunction making a T-square
with Venus and Chiron is worrying. And his Pluto/Mars conjunction is
right on your Ascendant. His Venus is opposite your Moon - so is that
why you're attracting him, perhaps? That something inside you thinks
you can nurture and help him?
Joey
2004-06-05 20:07:18 UTC
Yes I am sure that is it. I do have Pisces 7th so I collect patients
to work on. The ruler of my South Node is the Moon conjunct the IC
this Moon fills the empty leg of this guys T-Square in his natal. His
T-Square makes a grand cross with my planets. So I figure these people
assist you in working out your issues. He is a personal trainer and I
met him in a gym, so that's perfect..:)
It is no wonder we draw in just what we need, when we need it.

Thank you

Joey