How Pluto's downgrade affects my View of Astrology.
a***@yahoo.com
2006-08-24 19:56:51 UTC
Seeing that Pluto is being classifed as a dwarf planet, I wonder if I
should pay less attention to Pluto and pay more attention to the other
dwarf planets. Astrologers have said that Pluto is such a powerful
planet that it being so small and distant. That was when people
thought Pluto was the only transneptunian object in our solar system.
Since 1991, astronomers have discovered other distant objects. Since
2000, astronomers have found large transneptunians that have been
approaching Pluto's size. In 2000, they have discovered Varuna which
was the 2nd largest of the minor planets. In 2001, Ixion's discovery
broke Ceres' 200 yr record as being the largest of the minor planets.
However,Ixion didn't hold that record long due to Quaoar's discovery.
The astronomers kept finding larger objects that include
Orcus,Sedna,2003EL16,and 2005FY9. Shortly after discovering the last
2,l they discovered 2003UB313 which turns out to be larger than Pluto.
This discovery led to the astronomers to finally come up with a
definition of a planet that ended up downgrading Pluto. History has
repeated itself. Ceres was once classed as planet,and due to the
discovery of the asteroid belt,it lost its planetary status. Pluto was
once classed as a planet,and due to the discovery of the kuiper belt,it
lost its planetary status.

If Pluto is a distant dwarf planet that has a powerful influence in
Astrology, then why can't other distant dwarf planets have effects that
are powerful as Pluto and even more powerful? We can't just say that
Pluto is so powerful because it is most the outer planet in our solar
system. That's not true with the classification of Pluto as a dwarf
planet and the discovery of the kuiper belt objects that include dwarf
planets that orbit well beyond Pluto. Maybe we gave Pluto too much
power and not enough power to the other dwarf planets just like too
much power has been given to politicians and psychiatry.

The thing is that we know that Pluto has a powerful influence, but we
can't rule out the power that the other large kuiper belt objects have.
We just haven't studied them long enough to understand how powerful
they are. In 40 years, astrologers might find that a lot of the large
kuiper belt objects have more powerful influence than Pluto. You never
know. I am also not sure if Pluto really is ruler of Scorpio which the
sign that my Sun,Mercury,and Venus is placed in. I use old rulerships
any way and not just the modern rulerships. I have been influenced by
Stephen Arroyo as well as Vedic Astrology. I use Mars as ruler of
Scorpio and not just Pluto.

I feel that maybe Pluto doesn't have much of an influence as the other
large kuiper belt objects in my chart. I feel that maybe the strength
of kuiper belts astrological influence vary according to the aspects of
kuiper belt objects. I have stronger aspects to other kuiper belt
objects than Pluto. A lot of astrologers might argue that Pluto has a
strong planetary influence and so forget about the other kuiper belt
objects. People with strong influences of other kuiper belt objects
might not agree with that. I am one of them. I wouldn't want
astrologers to trivialize my kuiper belt aspects because of long held
beliefs of another kuiper belt's strong planetary influence.

That's just my opinion,view,and beliefs. My astrological views haven't
necessarily fit the Astrological mainstream mainstream. Even so, it
doesn't necessarily invalidate my abilities as an astrologer. There are
many astrologers who think outside the box who are very competent
astrologers.

Here are some of my Kuiper belt aspects.

Ixion aspects:
Sun conjunct Ixion - '05 (that's a cazimi)
Moon trine Ixion - 2'14
Saturn quincunx Ixion - '17
Ixion biquintile Midheaven - '10
Ixion septile Ascendant - '32

Quaoar aspects:
Moon trine Quaoar - '49
Sun conjunct Quaoar - 2'58

Orcus aspects:
Venus trine Orcus - '41
Sun biseptile Orcus - '01
Orcus septile Ascendant - '32

Varuna aspects:
Moon square Varuna - '10
Neptune oppose Varuna - 1'13
Saturn conjunct Varuna - 2'06
Pluto trine Varuna - 2'10
Sun quincunx Varuna - 2'19

"Xena" aspects:
"Xena" sextile Midheaven - 1'01
Uranus oppose "Xena" - 3'03
Mercury biquintile "Xena" - '06

Pluto aspects:
Moon quincunx Pluto - 2'20
Saturn trine Pluto - 4'17
Neptune sextile Pluto - '57
Venus biseptile Pluto

2003 EL16 aspects
EL16 square Midheaven - '02

2005 FY9 aspects
Mercury square FY9 - '13

aspects of Oort cloud object

Sedna aspects:
Moon sextile Sedna - 1'05
Sun oppose Sedna - 3'14
Neptune quincunx Sedna - '18
Sedna novile Midheaven - '52

Raymond
werty
2006-08-25 22:00:31 UTC
Pluto is a negative planet , always thinking how to defend yourself
after ya do a crime ....
It finds excuses why stealing others money is OK .
Thus natives must be secretive and always lying to
keep what little they have .

Pluto is wanting stuff and not working nor rationalizing
it ..

It matters not how big nor how bright a planets is nor how
strong it's gravity is . But there are some interesting notes
about axis .
Venus is more nearly vertical than all others and thus can't
figure anything that is not in front of their face , Uranus
has the greatest tilt of all and can figure how humans can
think/react . Uranus will make you curious about astrology,
science , etc .( mine in 10th house in Gemini) .

But Uranus has fixed qualities , so it can be a scientist who
is superficial ( has a college degree ) , taking popular as fact ,
unlike Mars which truly studies and learns .

Pluto ( in Sag') will square Saturn in Virgo soon .
The US has Neptune in Virgo ( labor / jobs ) .
Ignoring Astro and using common sense , the US govt has made so
many phony govt jobs and hired more police to 'quiet" the tax payers
who pay the cost , that it is obvious the US will lose 250 million
people
so called skilled people .
Those remaining will need to earn > USD 500,000 / year because
Natures "backlash" on societies "welfare" system ( protecting the poor
feeding the hungry ) .
Only the Top white males will remain , only they will have the
abilities/experience to make this income as we clearly see in the rest
of
the world .

Pluto conjuncts Natal Pluto in about 2018 ? Any country getting
past
a Pluto return is very fortunate ! Neptune returned in about 1933 ?
for the "Great depression" ...

But now for the good news ... I predict falling world pop in the next
80 years .
Gov'ts / leadership will be weak , people will be much freer to trade
as they
wish and work at anything they want .
Many white males will reject you for even suggesting people "get
together"
for a community project / welfare / build a hospital etc .