Pisces and health
unknown
2013-05-20 00:46:14 UTC
Suppose a health problem that seems to have some connection to Mercury in
Virgo (3rd) opp MC in Pisces, and seems to be helped by some things
pertaining to Pisces. Possible ways of exploiting this? What kind of
treatments, of any kind, would you think answered to Pisces?
--
A. B.
<>
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.
m***@gmail.com
2013-05-20 13:43:00 UTC
Water. With it on the tenth house, a hot springs spa rather than at home in the bathtub or swimming alone in the ocean.
unknown
2013-05-23 21:33:25 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Water. With it on the tenth house, a hot springs spa rather than at home
in the bathtub or swimming alone in the ocean.
If you were meaning that seriously, I can't quite see the connection between
spas and 10th off-hand?
--
A. B.
<>
m***@gmail.com
2013-05-30 11:55:50 UTC
I connected spa to the tenth house because it's an out-in-the-world house.
unknown
2013-05-30 18:21:47 UTC
Makes sense. Thanks.
Equator
2014-01-17 16:35:42 UTC
Have her join a Reiki class where she can practice it. This would be about expanding the intuitive, healing (Pisces) aspect of her being, rather then the logical, quick (Virgo) energy. It's all about balance. Mercury in the third in Virgo is actually a very nice placement.
If Vesta is in the lower half of the chart, she may be thinking about herself too much. Examine her inner wound from the perspective of Chiron and make sure she is following her North Node to be on the right spiritual path.
Why do you think the "health problems" are connected to Mercury? Are they issues of the arms or lungs?
unknown
2014-01-22 17:55:36 UTC
Thank you very much for the reply, some new ideas there I hadn't thought of.
No use us all keeping on fishing around in the dark, let's do this properly,
here is her - oh, blow this for a game of soldiers - *my* chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=f5dfileYoGN9G-u1390397430&lang=e&hsy=2&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=22&add=12&add=13&add=14&add=15&ast=
Sun 19 Leo
Moon 28 Ari
Mer 16 Vir
Ven 28 Can
Mar 19 Tau
Jup 28 Can
Sat 20 Cap
Ura 6 Cap
Nep 12 Cap
Plu 15 Sco
NN 7 Aqu
Chiron 22 Can
Ceres 23 Leo
Pallas 20 Can
Juno 13 Sco
Vesta 25 Tau
Do you know how to post a link to a chart reliably? I don't know whether
the above link will work or not, probably not. I've definitely seen it done
successfully here before, I think via Astrodienst.
Post by Equator
Have her join a Reiki class where she can practice it.
This would be about expanding the intuitive, healing (Pisces)
aspect of her being, rather then the logical, quick (Virgo)
energy. It's all about balance. Mercury in the third in Virgo
is actually a very nice placement.
thank you :-)
Post by Equator
If Vesta is in the lower half of the chart, she may be
thinking about herself too much.
It's not. Which is odd because that sounds right. Maybe it's simply
Mercury doing that job. I don't know much about Vesta.
Post by Equator
Examine her inner wound from the perspective of Chiron and
make sure she is following her North Node to be on the right
spiritual path.
I don't know how to read Chiron, not so as to be certain about. Advice?
And I've honestly forgotten where my North Node is!
Post by Equator
Why do you think the "health problems" are connected to Mercury?
Are they issues of the arms or lungs?
no, nervous system. Also a lot of them involve words and they're worse
while walking.
--
A. B.
<>
Robin Wilkie
2013-05-21 19:42:42 UTC
Could be anything Piscean. Such as drinking more liquids
or Bach flower remedies. But for health problems, compare
chart with a medical doctor`s diagnosis. Then one can learn
something useful.

-=R
unknown
2013-05-23 21:34:35 UTC
Why do you think Bach flower remedies are Piscean, particularly? (I mean,
obviously SOME of them would be because some plants come under Pisces, but
apart from that.)

As far as a medical diagnosis: OCD with a side order of tics is the
consensus, basically because that's what you call those symptoms. One
doctor considering some kind of autoimmune cause (something like what's
called PANDAS) as a possibility, on the grounds that that has been known to
go with those symptoms. That doesn't really get me any further chart-wise;
does it you?
--
A. B.
<>
Robin Wilkie
2013-05-27 21:07:19 UTC
Well, flower remedies would come under Natural & Subtle?
But it seems more complex or simple than that. Pisces in
general rules Illness & Healing, and my water & flowers
were just disposable examples.

Medical astrology is not my field -- what's "OCD"?
Occupational Concatenations Disorder? (I do know this can
give rise to many a tic 8-) .. as well as serious autoimmune
problems. Lots of them these days, due to environmental &
food pollution. Microwave fields, chemical fumes, etc, etc.

If Mercury 3rd House is within 3 degrees of IC, environment
would be key. But even a bit further away, we could be looking
at something like a stress build-up from nearby or contiguous
factors.. associated with e/g communications technology
(microwaves, cellphones).

If there's pollution &/or an overload affecting 'nerves' or brain
function, treatment could entail modifying the environment,
behaviour, or routines; &/or a nice long holiday away from it
all.

In general, though, there likely needs to be a better balance
between Pisces-Virgo: Simplicity-Complexity, Freedom-Engagement.

-=Rab
Post by unknown
Why do you think Bach flower remedies are Piscean, particularly? (I mean,
obviously SOME of them would be because some plants come under Pisces, but
apart from that.)
As far as a medical diagnosis: OCD with a side order of tics is the
consensus, basically because that's what you call those symptoms. One
doctor considering some kind of autoimmune cause (something like what's
called PANDAS) as a possibility, on the grounds that that has been known
to go with those symptoms. That doesn't really get me any further
chart-wise; does it you?
--
A. B.
<>
unknown
2013-05-30 18:21:37 UTC
OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCD ;
http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/support-info/
That said, the diagnosis never really fitted that well as there weren't any
clear anxieties behind it, just compulsions for no discernible reason at
all.
Nice to come across somebody who simply doesn't know what it is, instead of
just THINKING they know - "oh yes, someone who likes things to be tidy? I'm
a bit like that myself..." :-P
Post by Robin Wilkie
Well, flower remedies would come under Natural & Subtle?
But it seems more complex or simple than that. Pisces in
general rules Illness & Healing, and my water & flowers
were just disposable examples.
Medical astrology is not my field -- what's "OCD"?
Occupational Concatenations Disorder? (I do know this can
give rise to many a tic 8-) .. as well as serious autoimmune
problems. Lots of them these days, due to environmental &
food pollution. Microwave fields, chemical fumes, etc, etc.
OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCD
http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/support-info/
That said, the diagnosis never really fitted perfectly as there weren't any
clear anxieties behind it, just compulsions for no discernible reason at
all. And some bits seem more like typical tics.
Nice to come across somebody who knows he doesn't know what it is, instead
of just THINKING he knows - "oh yes, someone who likes things to be tidy?
I'm a bit like that myself..." :-P
Post by Robin Wilkie
If Mercury 3rd House is within 3 degrees of IC, environment
would be key. But even a bit further away, we could be looking
at something like a stress build-up from nearby or contiguous
factors.. associated with e/g communications technology
(microwaves, cellphones).
That's an interesting thought. It's about 2.5 degrees, well, at least
assuming a totally accurate birth time (it's only known to the nearest 10
minutes).
Post by unknown
Why do you think Bach flower remedies are Piscean, particularly? (I
mean, obviously SOME of them would be because some plants come under
Pisces, but apart from that.)
As far as a medical diagnosis: OCD with a side order of tics is the
consensus, basically because that's what you call those symptoms. One
doctor considering some kind of autoimmune cause (something like what's
called PANDAS) as a possibility, on the grounds that that has been known
to go with those symptoms. That doesn't really get me any further
chart-wise; does it you?
--
A. B.
<>