carrer prediction
y***@gmail.com
2014-05-23 02:19:59 UTC
Hi Friends,
I am new in this group. I need to know about my carrer as i am trying for job from last 1 year but didn't get yet.
If anyone in this group is knows how to read kundali then please revert me back.
I need help guys please.
unknown
2014-05-23 17:54:51 UTC
Post by y***@gmail.com
Hi Friends,
I am new in this group. I need to know about my carrer as i am trying for
job from last 1 year but didn't get yet.
If anyone in this group is knows how to read kundali then please revert me back.
I need help guys please.
Welcome to the newsgroup. This group does Western astrology which is
different from Indian astrology. But if you want to post (or e-mail) your
birth data we could have a look, though please don't take anything we
suggest as 100% reliable!
What was it about your career that you wanted advice about, specifically? I
know something about how to tell astrologically what jobs a person may be
good at, and what things might make them money. I'm less sure about other
things, but others on here might be able to do better.
--
A. B.
Post by y***@gmail.com
<>
My e-mail address is zen177395 at zendotcodotuk, though I don't check that
account very often.
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.
Kjell Pettersson
2014-06-01 08:53:08 UTC
Welcome to a.a.m,

Discussions on Vedic astrology and input from Vedic astrologers are welcome in this group, in accordance with our Charter, which says:

"alt.astrology.moderated is a moderated newsgroup for the discussion
of all things astrological, including theory, traditions,
innovations, questions, study, practice, and connections to related
disciplines. There are no restrictions regarding methods, systems,
philosophies, or techniques."

It is, however, true that the participants of the group have tended to Western (tropical) astrology and that you are more likely to receive answers from that perspective if you share your birth data for analysis.

Regards,

/Kjell, moderator