I would like to obtain a listing of Solar Arc aspects that apply to my natal chart, by e-mail attachmnt
a***@gmail.com
2014-02-10 23:32:29 UTC
that apply to my natal chart, by e-mail attachment. I do not use Pay-Pal
SA Mars=Jupiter is possibly in effect and I need to fight my way out of a situation..

David Ames
unknown
2014-02-14 17:03:25 UTC
I would like to obtain a listing of Solar Arc aspects that apply to my
natal chart,
by e-mail attachment. I do not use Pay-Pal
SA Mars=Jupiter is possibly in effect and I need to fight my way out of a situation..
David Ames
Do you mean just the listing, or interpretations of them? I could do the
listing if you e-mail me your birth data, but interpreting progressed
aspects is something I'm not good at. Let me know, please. (Sorry for late
reply.)
--
A. B.
<>
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.
ObamaNocare
2014-02-18 08:04:17 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
that apply to my natal chart, by e-mail attachment. I do not use Pay-Pal
SA Mars=Jupiter is possibly in effect and I need to fight my way out of a situation..
David Ames
Solar Arc aspects are the right way to predict trend accurately however,
1-degree per year is still off. 1-degree per year is still much better than
using a frozen chart on a transit view. Since I program charts, I can
change the degree any rate I want! The correct degree is 0.946 degree per
year. With dynamic fast scrolling, I can predict death also accurately.
Very nice tool..

-Bob.
unknown
2014-02-24 15:51:48 UTC
Post by ObamaNocare
Post by a***@gmail.com
that apply to my natal chart, by e-mail attachment. I do not use Pay-Pal
SA Mars=Jupiter is possibly in effect and I need to fight my way out of a situation..
David Ames
Solar Arc aspects are the right way to predict trend accurately however,
1-degree per year is still off. 1-degree per year is still much better
than using a frozen chart on a transit view. Since I program charts, I
can change the degree any rate I want! The correct degree is 0.946 degree
per year. With dynamic fast scrolling, I can predict death also
accurately. Very nice tool..
-Bob.
0.946 degrees? How did you arrive at that figure?
I'd like to see an example of some of this method of yours. I can never
make progressions work properly myself, so I'd very much like to see how you
do it!
--
A. B.
<>