Yod in my daughter's natal chart- Please help
pilar
2014-06-11 13:10:27 UTC
Hi everyone!

My daughter, Maria, has 1 Yod, with: Saturn (scorpio, house 4) in a sextile aspect with Pluto (capricorn, house 5), and both in aspect with Júpiter ( Gemini, house 11). I've read a lot about this Yod, produced in December-2012, but it's difficult to understand for me the meaning of it in my daughter's natal chart.

Also, I see a figure that I don't know if it's a Yod, because it has one point in a sextile instead of a planet: Pluto (ápex), Ascendant (leo)-Júpiter (sextile). I've read that a real Yod has as an apex, the fastest planet of the three of them. Is it ok?

Can you help me to interpretate this natal chart. I would really appreciate it!.

Thank you very much!

María was born : November 20th 2012 in Barcelona (Spain) at 20:35.
unknown
2014-06-17 21:06:31 UTC
Hi Pilar,
I've just drawn up this chart, and as far as I can tell, there actually
isn't a Yod there. In any usual system of calculating aspects, a valid
"quincunx" aspect has to be an angle of 150 degrees, or no more than 3
degrees more or less than that at the most. In your daughter's chart,
Jupiter is 143 degrees from Saturn and 155 degrees from Pluto - so neither
is a quincunx and that isn't a Yod. Who told you it was a Yod?

Anyway, I enjoyed thinking about what it might mean, before I actually got
around to drawing the full chart and realised that, so thank you! Is there
anything else you wanted to know?
All the best,
--
A. B.
Post by pilar
<>
My e-mail address is zen177395 at zendotcodotuk, though I don't check that
account very often.
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.
unknown
2014-06-17 21:07:02 UTC
Post by pilar
Hi everyone!
My daughter, Maria, has 1 Yod, with: Saturn (scorpio, house 4) in a
sextile aspect with Pluto (capricorn, house 5), and both in aspect with
Júpiter ( Gemini, house 11). I've read a lot about this Yod, produced in
December-2012, but it's difficult to understand for me the meaning of it
in my daughter's natal chart.
Also, I see a figure that I don't know if it's a Yod, because it has one
point in a sextile instead of a planet: Pluto (ápex), Ascendant
(leo)-Júpiter (sextile). I've read that a real Yod has as an apex, the
fastest planet of the three of them. Is it ok?
Can you help me to interpretate this natal chart. I would really appreciate it!.
Thank you very much!
María was born : November 20th 2012 in Barcelona (Spain) at 20:35.
Hi Pilar,
Just to say I'm looking at this. Sorry for the delay; I didn't see this
posting until a day or two ago, and since then I haven't had time to do
anything about it in detail! I may be able to answer (as far as I can)
later today, but if not, I just wanted to let you know I've seen it.
--
A. B.
<>
pilar
2014-06-18 11:27:49 UTC
Thanks A.B for your response.

I've read a lot about this Yod in many astrological webs. I know that orbs have to be very tight in Yod patterns, and I think quincuxs have orbs less than 1 in this case, but may be I'm not right.

Can you tell me a little bit about the chart?

Thank you very much!
pilar
2014-06-24 10:39:36 UTC
Excuseme, A.B!!!
Of course you are right. I'm not right about my daughter's birthday. It was a big mistake: december 20th 2012, not november!

Sorry to have lost your time!

Please, if you can help me, I would appreciate it.

Thankyou.

Pilar
unknown
2014-06-25 20:25:57 UTC
Post by pilar
Excuseme, A.B!!!
Of course you are right. I'm not right about my daughter's birthday. It
was a big mistake: december 20th 2012, not november!
Sorry to have lost your time!
Please, if you can help me, I would appreciate it.
Thankyou.
Pilar
Not to worry, accidents happen. What kind of thing did you want to know?
--
A. B.
<>
unknown
2014-07-08 20:55:23 UTC
P.S. Bother. That bit about the goatherd and the stockbroker should say
"For instance, Jupiter in the 2nd House is associated with "success with
money" - but an illiterate goatherd's son with Jupiter in the 2nd isn't
likely to make a fortune on the Stock Exchange...", but I forgot to put in
the actual "Jupiter in the 2nd"! I just thought I'd better explain that in
case you wondered what I was talking about.
--
A. B.
<>
unknown