lilith conjunct jupiter
KathrynK
2004-06-04 19:55:01 UTC
My first look at lilith, I see I have it conjunct jupiter.
Does anyone have any interpretations of this?
Love
Kathxxxxx
Abhi
2004-06-04 20:40:02 UTC
Post by KathrynK
My first look at lilith, I see I have it conjunct jupiter.
Does anyone have any interpretations of this?
Have you ever met false gurus or anything like that?

Abhi
Lisa Eclipse Astrology
2004-06-05 03:35:22 UTC
Post by Abhi
Post by KathrynK
My first look at lilith, I see I have it conjunct jupiter.
Does anyone have any interpretations of this?
Have you ever met false gurus or anything like that?
Abhi
Wow, that is a good interpretation! I also thought about the fact that
your own philosophy (Jupiter) had been suppressed and had been
unacceptable on some level, but that it is time to come out of the (as
some of us say) "broom closet!" :-)

Lisa Allen
Christine
2004-06-05 11:04:40 UTC
Post by Lisa Eclipse Astrology
Post by Abhi
Post by KathrynK
My first look at lilith, I see I have it conjunct jupiter.
Does anyone have any interpretations of this?
Have you ever met false gurus or anything like that?
Abhi
Wow, that is a good interpretation! I also thought about the fact that
your own philosophy (Jupiter) had been suppressed and had been
unacceptable on some level, but that it is time to come out of the (as
some of us say) "broom closet!" :-)
Lisa Allen
Great! More astrologers giving Lilith a look-in :-)
I'd be inclined to agree with above, especially as Kath is of the Neptune in
Sagittarius generation!

Kath has previously provided her birth data. Her Lilith-Jupiter in Taurus in
the 1st house is part of a grand trine in Earth.
I would add that she has and should trust ' the gut feeling' of her own
sound good judgement and high intelligence, that is based upon the clear
facts of any given situation. She does not need to seek a guide outside
herself because it's there inside just waiting to be given the opportunity
to surface. If academically inclined, her Jupiter speciality and expertise
would lean more towards the practical and exact rather than philosophical
sciences. Lilith in Taurus would seem to attract Jupiter to the nature of
Earth and its tangible substances. The grand trine (with 10th and PF in
Virgo 6th) in Earth would suggest that happiness could be found in applying
her factual knowledge in this manner. Medical secretary or lab. assistant,
botany, homeopathy, Bach flower remedies, weight watcher, dietist, etc., as
well as a ' hidden talent' of an artistry of some kind, comes to mind.

I have seen Lilith aspects in many charts of those who are interested in, or
work with subjects that are considered lost and forgotten but are gradually
finding their way to the surface again, often by influence of Lilith's
opposing sign. That indicates Scorpio. Hags, frog's tails and skin of
SSSsssssssnake :-) .
Kath may find herself drawn to such a study, which could eventually become
her personal 'trade mark' :-)

Regards,
Christine.
Bill Cunningham
2004-06-13 08:05:07 UTC
What is this lilith stuff I've been hearing about in charts ? The lilith
I know of comes from Hebrew mythology, something about the first wife of
Adam or something. Queen of the demons, it's bound to have been corrupted
from babylonian, assyrian, or even Sumerian sources. What's its meaning in
astrology ?

Bill
Ray Murphy
2004-06-13 23:46:58 UTC
----------
Post by Bill Cunningham
What is this lilith stuff I've been hearing about in charts ? The lilith
I know of comes from Hebrew mythology, something about the first wife of
Adam or something. Queen of the demons, it's bound to have been corrupted
from babylonian, assyrian, or even Sumerian sources. What's its meaning in
astrology ?
Bill
RM: It doesn't actually mean anything much in astrology yet because it
has not taken hold.
I suppose when one sees the BML glyph and zodiac positions on a
computer program - it looks as if it's widely accepted, but it hasn't
been.

Ray