Test from astraweb
F Murtz
2014-05-15 02:19:32 UTC
To see if your system accepts posts from astraweb
CFA
2014-05-16 10:42:44 UTC
Post by F Murtz
To see if your system accepts posts from astraweb
Well, yes and no. The 'system' is two parts, greatly simplified. Your
post did arrive at the group. But it bypassed the moderation process,
because, I'm guessing, astraweb has alt.astrology.moderated marked as
unmoderated.

Some news servers will see and forward your post to the group. Others
won't, and a large part of the people here won't see it (assuming
anyone is still here). Obviously mine, Altopia, does see it.

But you can still go through the moderation process by email:

Ken
cfa at alt dot net
F Murtz
2014-05-16 11:30:14 UTC
Post by CFA
Post by F Murtz
To see if your system accepts posts from astraweb
Well, yes and no. The 'system' is two parts, greatly simplified. Your
post did arrive at the group. But it bypassed the moderation process,
because, I'm guessing, astraweb has alt.astrology.moderated marked as
unmoderated.
Some news servers will see and forward your post to the group. Others
won't, and a large part of the people here won't see it (assuming
anyone is still here). Obviously mine, Altopia, does see it.
Ken
The reason for test is that I can not post from astraweb to
uk.legal.moderated so I have to use eternal sept and I was trying some
other moderated places .It seems that the problem is astraweb.
unknown
2014-05-23 02:21:00 UTC
Post by CFA
Post by F Murtz
To see if your system accepts posts from astraweb
Well, yes and no. The 'system' is two parts, greatly simplified. Your
post did arrive at the group. But it bypassed the moderation process,
because, I'm guessing, astraweb has alt.astrology.moderated marked as
unmoderated.
Some news servers will see and forward your post to the group. Others
won't, and a large part of the people here won't see it (assuming
anyone is still here). Obviously mine, Altopia, does see it.
Ken
--
cfa at alt dot net
Speaking for myself, I can't see the original posting, so you must be right.
I never knew that could happen.
--
A. B.
Post by CFA
<>
My e-mail address is zen177395 at zendotcodotuk, though I don't check that
account very often.
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.