Synastry/Moon conjunct Moon
c***@googlemail.com
2013-10-08 12:12:56 UTC
Has anyone ever met their soulmate? I'm referring to synastry and person
A's Moon conjunct person B's.
I've always been aware of the astrological significance of this synastric
aspect and until recently had no personal experience.
Recently I met someone on the Internet and her Moon is about a degree away
from my natal Moon. To say that we've become close is an understatement.
There was something immediately familiar as if we'd met in a previous
lifetime. In my experience it also bears out the traditional interpretation
of this aspect - we both have a similar past, similar ups and downs, similar
family patterns - strong karmic ties. One wouldn't believe that there could
be so much empathy and psychic energy between two people that use the
Internet for a communication medium. We even know when one another is going
to log on!
I'd welcome anyone else that would like to share their experience or
comments.
Russ
I met a guy few weeks back! The emotional sync was exceptional. Sometimes we just stare at each other, lie for a second or two in a crowded room and 'got' what each other was thinking about!! I checked his moon sign today and it is an exact conjunct with mine!!
CFA
2013-10-09 06:46:02 UTC
Post by c***@googlemail.com
[...]
Wow. Resurrected a post from 2000...

Anyway, yeah, I met someone whose Moon is conjunct mine. Let's just
say it was very much not pretty - major tension.

Ken
cfa at alt dot net
unknown
2013-10-13 01:25:27 UTC
Post by CFA
Post by c***@googlemail.com
[...]
I suppose that's what you'd expect given that a conjunction is usually said
to be strong but "neutral". If the rest of the synastry is good on balance,
something as fundamental as a Moon-Moon conjunction could work amazingly
well... if not, very much the opposite.

Might depend on what the shared Moon sign *is*, too - a double dose of
something naturally explosive might not be a great help. What are your Moon
signs, either of you?
--
A. B.
Post by CFA
<>
My e-mail address is zen177395 at zendotcodotuk, though I don't check that
account very often.
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.
CFA
2013-10-17 15:09:21 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by CFA
Post by c***@googlemail.com
[...]
Capricorn. I can't say the synastry is not good. I'd just say it's
'strong'- strong connections, a lot of similar ideas and state of
mind, and some very different ideas about certain things.

Ken
cfa at alt dot net
a***@gmail.com
2013-12-18 00:25:27 UTC
[...]
Hi Russ! Yeah, it had happened to me! There are 3 friends who have the same(or aprox) moon position as me in the natal chart. These are the people who I've ever felt most comfortable with and I feel like I can be myself and talk about what I want. Also I noticed the first impressions of them were all really strong, and like you said there is a sense of familiarity and something that makes the first approachments much easier than with any other person. Some people say these whose moons are in conjunction are soulmate.