medical astrology and quitting smoking
a***@gmail.com
2013-10-16 10:42:05 UTC
Any good medical astrologers out there? I've been trying to quit cigarettes
for a long time unsuccessfully, and I'm really weak in this area (yeah, a real
wimp -- but I mean weak in the area of medical astrology!). I've tried The
Patch, The Gum, switching to a pipe to taper off, cold turkey, hot turkey, and
turkey with gravey (oops! Was that a Freudean slip?) I would appeciate any help.
5-5-50 01:20 PDT Santa Monica, CA

P.S.: Susan just sent me a great e-mail about Chiron (hope she posts it)
and it got me to thinking about n Chiron on my Moon again. Wonder if it's the
sucking thing... if it is, it might really be a turkey with gravey...

Larry S.
What I have seen in the birth charts of people who are under the bad habit of smoking that they have weak moon or wanning moon in their chart and must be placed in malefic houses and have connection with mars n saturn along with this 4th house or 4th sign cancer is also under malefic influence. As moon governs habits emotions and when weak in birth chart easily get bad habits.

Regards
Dr. Anjna Agarwal
***@gmail.com
***@yahoo.com
Astrology...Vedic Science: à€¶à€šà€¿ à€•à¥€ à€¢à€ˆà€¯à€Ÿ à€”à€° à€žà€Ÿà€¢à€Œà¥‡ à€žà€Ÿà€€à¥€ (Saturn Dhaiya and Sades... http://t.co/MTKXYUdObq
http://www.facebook.com/VedicAstrologerDrAnjna/about
CFA
2013-10-17 15:26:30 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]

I quit some years ago... I attribute the original 'weakness' to
Neptune aspecting most of my chart: sq Moon, conjunct Mercury, sextile
Venus, semi square Mars, sq Jupiter, sq Uranus, sextile Pluto, and sq
Asc.
Post by a***@gmail.com
Regards
Dr. Anjna Agarwal
Astrology...Vedic Science: शनि की ढईया और साढ़े साती (Saturn Dhaiya and Sades... http://t.co/MTKXYUdObq
http://www.facebook.com/VedicAstrologerDrAnjna/about
Ken
cfa at alt dot net
Bobmoorhead
2014-02-01 11:17:50 UTC
Post by CFA
à€°à€µà€¿à€µà€Ÿà€°, 6 à€«à€°à€µà€°à¥? 2000 1:30:00 pm UTC+5:30 à€.à¥<,
[...]
Astrology...Vedic Science: à€¶à€šà€¿ à€.à¥? à€¢à€^à€¯à€Ÿ à€"à€°
à€žà€Ÿà€¢à€Œà¥? à€žà€Ÿà€€à¥? (Saturn Dhaiya and Sades...
http://t.co/MTKXYUdObq
http://www.facebook.com/VedicAstrologerDrAnjna/about
Ken
--
cfa at alt dot net
Depending on where your moon is located, if it's in house #6 (health) or
#12 sq with natal Neptune that would make sense.
I do not think Anything Squaring moon means bad smoking habit. It would
mean depression or internal pressure from the past disappointment.

-Bob