Which chart would you use for Syria?
unknown
2013-09-21 12:19:52 UTC
I'm doing political astrology again. I'm trying to look at the transits to
Syria's chart, but I have three possible charts:

1 January 1944, midnight EET - French Mandate officially ended, Syria
granted independence by France.
17 April 1946 (noon EET suggested by one astrologer, but I think he was
guessing) - French troops left, Syrian government proclaimed independence.
13 November 1970, 6:15 am EET - Hafiz al-Assad seized power.

Which of these charts would you use?
--
A. B.
<>
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.
Robin Wilkie
2013-11-08 04:51:54 UTC
o1 Jan 2013 is another radical date which shows promise.
I believe it's when Syria's new constitution came into effect.
Haven't used it myself, but I know at least one astrologer
who finds it eminently useful.

-=Rab