Astrolog 541G
v***@gmail.com
2014-09-07 19:34:51 UTC
Hello everyone,
Just a word to say that Valentin Abramov has an upgraded version of
Astrolog, A541gwin.
Enjoy!
--
Francois
http://www.bdcol.ee/astrolog/changed/a541gwin.zip
But the program doesn't work in Windows 8.1, How can I run in windows 8.1?
don hindenach
2014-09-08 10:43:07 UTC
On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 13:34:51 CST
Post by v***@gmail.com
Hello everyone,
Just a word to say that Valentin Abramov has an upgraded version of
Astrolog, A541gwin.
Enjoy!
--
Francois
http://www.bdcol.ee/astrolog/changed/a541gwin.zip
But the program doesn't work in Windows 8.1, How can I run in windows 8.1?
use a win7 or XP or perhaps Linux VM?
--
-donh-
donh at audiosys dot com
Todd Carnes
You do know you responded to a post that was 12 years old, right? :)
Todd Carnes