calculate Geodetic equivalents Map Asc line
m***@gmail.com
2014-04-08 08:35:01 UTC
I am working on Geodetic Google map and need help calculating Asc line point for any given latitude. This is based off Sepharial work.
Thanks
unknown
2014-04-11 11:57:27 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
I am working on Geodetic Google map and need help calculating Asc line
point for any given latitude. This is based off Sepharial work.
Thanks
Sounds impressive, I wish you luck. Sorry I can't help (I don't know much
about the astronomical calculations, there are other people here who do),
but welcome to the group!
--
A. B.
Post by m***@gmail.com
<>
My e-mail address is zen177395 at zendotcodotuk, though I don't check that
account very often.
Post unto others as you would have them post unto you.